Add domain to cloudflare and WPEngine installation (domain settings). Note: Just add the domain and the www …
- Add domain to cloudflare and WPEngine installation (domain settings). Note: Just add the domain and the www version to WPEngine; do not redirect yet.
- [Cloudflare] Change the IP of the A-record of the domain to WPEngine. Do not change the IP Address of the other records especially the webmail, MX. As this is make the email of the client to stop functioning.
- [Cloudflare] Check for the www CNAME… it chould point to the domain. If it is an A-record, change it to CNAME.
- [Domain registrar] Login to the client’s domain registrar and update the nameservers to our cloudflare.
- Wait for several minutes for the DNS to propagate.
- Check the domain if it is showing the new site. login to the WP-admin.
- [WP-Admin] Change the domain in General > Settings. This will prompt you to re-login. If the fields are grayed-out, edit wp-config.php (via SFTP) and change the values of WP_HOME and WP_SITEURL.
- [WPEngine] This is now the time to update the domain in WPEngine to make the wpengine build as a redirect.
- [WPEngine] Enable CDN.
- [WP-Admin] Proceed with the post-launch checks.
No Reviews found for this course.