This is procedure for autoposting to Facebook page.
- Admin access to Facebook page
- Plugin – Add link to facebook
- Verify admin access to the facebook page.
- Go to developers.facebook.com and login using our PPL Facebook account.
- Create new app. Use the website name as the name of the app.
- In settings, add our buildteam email as the contact email and the website URL.
- In status and review, select Yes in “Do you want to make this app and all its live features available to the general public?”
- In the app dashboard, show the app secret. You will be prompted for the facebook password.
- Copy the App ID and App secret to the ‘Add link to facebook’ plugin. And make the plugin available to all users.
- Authorize the plugin. Select post publicly when prompted.
- Go the plugin setting and select the appropriate values: the facebook page, the image to use, and comment integration.
- Test the connection by editing one of the recent post and change the status to draft then publish the post again.
- The publish command will also publish the post to the facebok page. You can see the link in the publish section of the post or by checking the facebook page.
No Reviews found for this course.